By admin / December 10, 2019
This bag is relatively small and is used for regular day to day activities or walk a long day. These backpacks have regular slots and pockets for you to carry all your daily essentials and are the most standard, and common out of all backpacks.
2. Overnight Backpack
Not to be bewildered with a travel bag, these bags are large enough to contain personal essentials and clothing for an overnight trip. It has the same structure as a normal backpack, with additional slots and pockets, and is a bit bigger too.
3. Hiking / Trekking Backpack
A full day excursion out on the trail requires you to carry a lot of essentials. Hiking backpacks are pretty much what to be expected – lots of pockets, loops and tabs-in points, and higher-end ones might even provide a framework with hip belt and everything.
4. Climbing Backpack
Also known as Mountaineering Backpack, has to be able to hold a rope, helmet, harness, rack and shoes. And ideally the bag needs to be comfortable and close fitting to body.
5. Cycling Backpack
This backpack is a definitely 100% the backpack to use while commuting using bike. The bag can comfortably maintain stable load in the body, moves the gear conveniently between cycling and being off-bike, and adapt to changing loads with relative ease.
6. Snowsports Backpack
The most integral feature to look for in the backpack chosen for a day on the slopes is the capacity to carry skis or snowboard. Minimal movement of the backpack is also very important, so it is important to choose a backpack that fits perfectly without restricting movements. Also called as Skiing Backpack, these backpacks are specialized backpacks that not only incorporate lash-on points for the stuffs but also Avalungs and/or airbags to increase chances of survival in case of an avalanche.
7. Work Backpack
People who work possibly would like a backpack that features a laptop compartment and can also contain alternative things required, like additional company garments, shoes, socks and perhaps a handful of papers and books.
8. Travel Backpack
Should not be confused with those for camping trips or long trips. They are designed to be like suitcase, packing up and accessing them as how it would if it were a suitcase, as opposed to loading from the top like a outdoor-oriented backpack. They have lots of zippered compartments to make them easier to live out of when the adventure is rather unexpected. 9. Hydration Backpack Hydration Backpacks are an ideal solution for adventurers if they prefer getting out into the wild actively! The capacity of hydration backpacks is generally between 2 and 10 liters, with 1, 2 or 3 liters of the space taken up with a hydration tank. They have to fit tight to minimize movement, but also be very comfortable.
By admin / December 8, 2019
Messenger bag is a style of bag, originally designed to carry mail messages. It comes with a long belt to be worn across the body or shoulder, and can be designed in a wide range of materials. More often than not, the sack of messenger bags is made of fabric, but leather and plastic variations are also quite common.
A Brief History of Messenger Bag
Messenger bags also go through a handful of other names, including travel and courier bags. They were also initially used to carry letters and other mailings, even as early as in ancient times. Among others, bike messengers and Pony Express staff were the first to carry messenger bags. And today in the UK, some couriers from the Royal Mail used oversized messenger bags bags instead of regular messenger bags.
The first modern messenger bag was actually the bag used by utility linemen in the 1950s. It was designed by the De Martini Global Canvas Company and its purpose was to accommodate all the tools that were needed by linemen when going up electricity poles to fix them. The initial messenger bag was made of cotton fabric and lined with a waterproof fabric. The shoulder strap was also made of cotton and webbed, closed bag with two straps and also had a pocket inside for bills. These bags were not sold in stores, but issued to and by various courier companies based in New York.
Globe Canvas was the main supplier of this bag for most of these companies in New York during the 70s and 80s Back then, messengers received their bags from their employers and it showed who worked for whom only by the color of their bag. The De Martini bag received a facelift in 1984 when John Peters first made it nylon and added binding and buckles and light-reflecting stripes. And so, with these simple additions, the fashion madness for messenger bags begun. It is worth noting that before these bags made specifically for cyclists emerged, fashion brands make similar products modeled after map case bags used by the military. They have been in use for over a hundred years.
By admin / December 7, 2019
For travelling, every man needs a suitable bag to keep his valuables safe and organized. Although it seems that the types of bags for men lack the abundance as bags for women, it’s not really true. And also, as important as the quality of the bag, so is the intention. Here are some of the types of bags that is best suited for travelling :
– Dopp kit: An essential element for everyone, designed to be compact yet spacious, this bag is for toiletries. Perfect for all types of travel, the compact design is suitable to pack all your essentials in one place. Often equipped with several pockets, it keeps its items organized and secure instead of throwing everything in an open compartment
– Shoe Bag: Intended for travel, the shoe bag can be used to keep your shoes safe, but can also be used to keep your closet organized. Often made with a nylon shell to keep contents dry when traveling, shoe bag is designed to protect your shoes. The compact minimizes wasted space designed to make it easy packing and organization. Many styles have a closed window to easily identify what is inside. They are made with heavy duty and simple zipper or drawstring closure to take out or put away the shoes quickly.
– Garment Bag: For business travelers, this is a necessity. Instead of pushing their expensive suits in a bag, only to fight the smooth wrinkles later, the alternative is to have a garment bag. Often foldable into a small bag, garment bag keeps your clothes hanging in a vertical position and clean. Commonly made with polyester or nylon material, the bags are durable and resistant to water. They vary in size and compartments, clothing bags can hang several items of clothing, ties and other formal wear safe that should not be thrown in a bag or folded.
– Camera: Bag Designed to keep your camera (or other priceless valuables) safe, the bag is essential for photographers of all grades. Can also be used for other important electronic devices, the camera bag is manufactured to keep its contents safe and in place. Often equipped with padding or padded inserts the bags are guaranteed to keep your equipment safe from impact. Designed not only to put camera, there are often convenient pockets perfect for chargers, adapters, memory cards, lenses and other extras needed.
– Backpack: The success, popularity and use of the backpack has only increased since then and with good reason. The classic backpack has the convenience of the open pocket design, such as travel bag, usually with a smaller outside pocket. Single cross strap or classic parallel straps make it easy to carry and ease the burden of the weight. Recommended for more casual use, it is the perfect bag for excursions or weekend trips. Backpacks are made with many different materials, some reinforced with mesh and filler. The versatility of the backpack is endless, because they can be used to secure supplies on a long hike, carrying books across campus, or holding clothes for a few days.